UP Post Office Vacancy 2021 Online Apply Form 4264 Post :-
UP Post Office Vacancy 2021 – : Hello Friends How are You All ? Today we Will Talk About the Recruitment of UP Post Office Vacancy 2021. In This Post We will Know The Complete Details Of UP Post Office Recruitment like Height, Age limit, Online Apply Form Date, Total No of Post , Selection Process, Application Fee so If you are Interested For This Vacancy then Read All Details Carefully in Below.
UP Post Office Vacancy 2021 Invite Online Application Form For The Post of BPM & ABPM For 4464 Post . In This Recruitment , Uttar Pradesh State Student Can Apply Both Male and Female. Interested Candidate are Advised to Read Full Notification Before apply UP Post Office Vacancy 2021.
Total No of Post – 4264
Post Name :-
- BPM ( Branch Post Master )
- ABPM ( Assistant Branch Post Master )
- DAK SEVAK
Who Can Apply :-
- All India Candidate
- Male & Female
Apply Mode :-
- Online Mode
UP Post Office Vacancy 2021
Job Location & Exam Centre
- Uttar Pradesh
Application Fee :-
- General/OBC Candidate Application Fee Rs-100/-
- SC/ST & Female Candidate Application Fee Rs- Nil
UP Post Office Pay Scale : –
- 12000/- to 14000/- Per Month
Age Limit as on Last Date :-
- Candidate age Limit Should be 18 to 40 Years.
- Age as on 23 August 2021
- Age Relaxation as per Govts Rule.
- SC/ST – 05 Years, OBC – 03 Years
Educational Qualification :-
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
Post Office Application Form Required Documents :-
- Photo & Signature
- Educational Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Cast Certificate
- Aadhar Card or Pan Card
|Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Post Office Vacancy Job Profiles
. BRANCH POSTMASTER (BPM) :-
The Job Profile of Branch Post Master will include managing affairs of Branch Post Office, India Posts Payments Bank (IPPB) and ensuring uninterrupted counter operation during the prescribed working hours using the handheld device/Smartphone/laptop supplied by the Department. The overall management of postal facilities, maintenance of records, upkeep of handheld device/laptop/equipment ensuring online transactions, and marketing of Postal, India Post Payments Bank services and procurement of business in the villages or Gram Panchayats within the jurisdiction of the Branch Post Office should rest on the shoulders of Branch Postmasters.
. Assistant Branch Post Master :-
The Job Profile of Assistant Branch Post Master will include all functions of sale of stamps/stationery, conveyance and Delivery of mail at doorstep deposits/payments/other transactions under IPPB, assisting Branch Postmasters in counter duties using the handheld device/Smart phone supplied by the Department.
. DAK SEVAK :-
The Job Profile of Dak Sevaks will include all functions of viz sale of stamps and stationery, conveyance and delivery of mail and any other duties assigned by Postmaster/Sub Postmaster including IPPB work in the Departmental Post Offices/RMS. However, the work performed for IPPB will not be included in calculation of TRCA, since the same is being done on incentive basis.He may also have to assist Post Masters/Sub Postmasters in managing the smooth functioning of Departmental Post Offices and do marketing, business procurement or any other work assigned by the Post Master or IPO/ASPO/SPOs/SSPOs/SRM/SSRM and other Supervising authorities. In Railway Mail Services (RMS), GDS has to handle the work related to RMS, like, closing/opening of bags, transport of bags from one place to other manually and any other works allotted by the RMS authorities.
. Selection Criteria :-
- Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory subject to the conditions referred in Clause B of Notifications pertaining to Required Educational Qualifications for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
- Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only. In case any candidates apply with grades only his application liable for disqualification.
|STARTING DATE OF ONLINE APPLY
|LAST DATE OF ONLINE APPLY
|TOP 03 VACNCY 2021
|ITBP VACANCY 2021
|ASSAM RIFLES VACANCY 2021
|SSC GD VACANCY 2021
How to Apply Form :-
- Candidates must ensure to go through the notification and instructions thoroughly and understood well before registering himself for applying online .
- Candidate has to ensure himself that he is eligible by all respects for the Circle/Post he selected.
- Only one Registration is to be made for one candidate. The same registration number should be used for submission of applications during the cycle to any of the circles.
- In case of any duplicate Registration is found by altering the basic details like change of father name, change of Date of Birth, Applying one Registration with UR category and another registration etc; will be treated as duplicate registration. all the candidatures relating to all such duplicate Registration and all such registrations will be deleted for consideration .
- After Successful Submission Take Print Out Application Form.
Note – All Information in This Post is Correct But If There is any Error , We Will Not Be Responsible for It. To Verify All Details about This Post , Please Visit Only There Official Website related to This Notification and Read Carefully it is strategic .