SSC MTS Exam Syllabus 2023 | SSC MTS Notification Released 2023 |
SSC MTS Exam Syllabus 2023 | SSC released MTS &havaldar CBIC Recruitment Notification 2023 | Staff Selection Commission invite online Application Form For The Post Of Muli Taskig Staff & havaldar Post .In This Post We Know All Details Of SSC MTS Vacancy 2023 . SSC MTS & havaldar Total Post Approx 10000 . In This Vacancy All India Male & Female Candidate Can Apply . If You Are Passed Class 10th From Any Boards Then You Can Apply For This Vacancy. SSC Every Years Conducting MTS & Havaldar Post Recruitment For All india . All Details This vacancy Given In This Post Read Carefully & Apply Online Form . SSC MTS Eam Syllabus 2023 .
SSC Exam Pattern 2023 : SSC Staff Selection Commission Finally Changed SSC MTS Vacancy 2023 Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern . Now Exam Syllabus SSC MTS & Havaldar Total No Of Question & Maximum Marks No Changed . In This Vacancy Total Question 90 & Total Marks 270 Every Question 3 Marks . Exam Conducted In Two Section . Final Merit List making One Section 2 Basic Check Syllabus Details Below . SSC MTS Exam syllabus 2023 .
|Department Name||Staff Selection Commission ( SSC )|
|Post Name||MTS & Havaldar|
|Salary||Level 3 : 21700 to 69100|
|Job Category||Govts Job|
|Who Can Apply||All India Candidate|
|Join Our Telegram Group||CLICK HERE|
SSC MTS & Havaldar Important Date 2023
|Online Apply Form Date||18/01/2023|
|Exam Date||April 2023|
SSC MTS Vacancy & Havaldar Vacancy Details 2023
|Post Name||Total Post|
SSC MTS & Havaldar Exam Syllabus 2023 :
- Computer Based Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions .
- The questions will be set in English, Hindi, and in 13 regional languages .
- There will be no negative marking in Session-I. In Session-II, there will be negative marking of one mark for each wrong answer.
- For the post of MTS, Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in Session-II of CBE. Normalized scores of the candidates will be used to determine merit in CBE. The merit list would be prepared solely based on performance in Session-II.
- SSC MTS Exam Syllabus 2023
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Section 1||45 Minutes|
and Problem Solving
|Section 2||45 Minutes|
- Numerical and Mathematical Ability: It will include questions on problems relating to Integers and Whole Numbers, LCM and HCF, Decimals and Fractions, Relationship between numbers, Fundamental Arithmetic Operations and BODMAS, Percentage, Ratio and Proportions, Work and Time, Direct and inverse Proportions, Averages, Simple Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Area and Perimeter of Basic Geometric Figures, Distance and Time, Lines and Angles, Interpretation of simple Graphs and Data, Square and Square roots etc.
- Reasoning Ability and Problem Solving: The questions in this part intend to measure the candidates’ general learning ability. The questions will be broadly based on Alpha-Numeric Series, Coding and Decoding, Analogy, Following Directions, Similarities and Differences, Jumbling, Problem Solving and Analysis, Nonverbal Reasoning based on diagrams, age Calculations, Calendar and Clock, etc.
- General Awareness: The broad coverage of the test will be on Social Studies (History, Geography, Art and Culture, Civics, Economics), General Science and Environmental studies up to 10th Standard .
- English Language and Comprehension: Candidates’ understanding of the basics of English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage, etc. and to test comprehension, a simple paragraph may be given and question based on the paragraph to be asked .
SSC MTS & Havaldar Important Date 2023 :-
- Starting Date For Apply Online Form – 18/01/2023
- LastDate For Appl Online Form – 17/02/2023
SSC MTS Important Link :