SSC CHSL 12th Pass Recruitment 2022 Online Apply Form
SSC CHSL 12th Pass Recruitment 2022 – CHSL LDC , Postal Assistant/Short Assistant , Data Entry Operator Post Bharti 2022 . In This Post We will Know The Complete Details Of SSC CHSL Post Recruitment like Age limit, Form Apply Date, Total No of Post , Selection Process, Application Fee , & so If you are Interested For This Vacancy then Read All Details Carefully in Below . Staff Selection Commission Invite Online Apply Form For The Post of CHSL Post . In This Recruitment Student From All Over India Male & Female candidate Apply . Interested Candidate are Advised to Read Full Notification Before Apply SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022.
|SSC CHSL Bharti 2022 Short Details|
|Recruitment Organization Name||SSC|
|Name Of The Post||LDC , Data Entry Operator , PA/Sa|
|Total No Of Post||Not Mention|
|Age Limit||Candidate Minimum Age 18 Years & Maximum 27 Years.|
|Pay Scale||21700 RS / to 69,100 RS/|
|Job Location||All India|
|Educational Qualification||12th Pass , 10th Pass ,|
SSC CHSL Vacancy Complete Details.
• Total No of Post – Not Mention
Post Name :-
- Postal Assistant Or Short Assistant
- Data Entry Operator
Who Can Apply :-
- All India Student
- Male & Female Candidate
Apply Mode :-
Job Location & Exam Centre
- All India
Application Fee :-
- General/OBC Candidate Application Fee RS- 100/-
- SC/ST/Female Candidate Application Fee RS- 0/-
- Payment Mode – Online
Pay Scale : –
- During the initial training period, a stipend of RS. 21,700/- per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 06 of the Defense Pay Matrix (₹ 56,500- ₹69,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ ₹5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
Age Limit as on Last Date :-
- Candidate age Limit Should be Minimum 18 Years & Maximum 27 Years.
- Age Relaxation as per Govts Rule.
- Please Read Official Notification for Age Limit Details
|Age Limit Post Wise Details|
|Name Of Post||Age Limit ( As On 01/01/2022 )|
|For All Post||18 to 27 Years .|
|Relaxation||Relaxation up to 05 years for SC/ST and up to 03 years for OBC candidates.|
Educational Qualification : –
- The candidates must have passed 12th Class from a recognized Board/University .
- Check Also Official Advertisement for Full Details.
How to Fill CHSL Form 2022
- . Process of filling online application for the examination consists of two parts: I. One Time Registration II. Filling of online Application for the Examination .
- Applications must be submitted in only online mode at the website of SSC Headquarter i.e. https://ssc.nic.in.
Selection Process :-
- Computer Based Exam 1
- CBT Exam Tier 2
- Skill Test/ Typing Test
- Document Verification ( DV )
- Medical Examination ( DME )
- Final Merit List
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||50|
There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions. Exam Duration 60 Minutes . Application Form Required Documents : –
- Photo & Signature
- Educational Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Cast Certificate
- Aadhar Card or Pan Card
- Mobile No & Email ID
» Important Date For Rally :-
|Online Form Apply Date||01/02/2022|
|Online Form Apply Last date||07/03/2022|
» IMPORTANT LINK : –
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||CLICK HERE|
|Apply Link||CLICK HERE|
|ANOTHER DEFENSE JOB 2022 LINK||CLICK HERE|
Syllabus Subject Wise
English Language: Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/ Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/ Detecting mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/ Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
General Intelligence: It would include questions of both verbal and nonverbal type. The test will include questions on Semantic Analogy, Symbolic operations, Symbolic/ Number Analogy, Trends, Figural Analogy, Space Orientation, Semantic Classification, Venn Diagrams, Symbolic/ Number Classification, Drawing inferences, Figural , Classification, Punched hole/ pattern-folding & unfolding, Semantic Series, Figural Pattern-folding and completion, Number Series, Embedded figures, Figural Series, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Emotional Intelligence, Word Building, Social Intelligence, Coding and de-coding, Numerical operations, Other sub-topics, if any . For All Subject Check Notification