SSB Head Constable ( Ministerial ) Online Apply Form 2021
SSB Head Constable Vacancy has Inviting Online Application Form For The Recruitment of Head Constable ( Ministerial ) 115 post . Those Candidate are Interested in The following recruitment OF SSB HC Recruitment 2021 & complete the Required Eligibillity Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online for of SSB HC Ministerial.
|. Start Date For Apply Online : 24/07/2021
. Last Date For Apply Online : 30 day From Employment Newspaper
|. UR/OBC : Rs. 100/-
. SC/ST/female : Nil
. Payment Mode : Online
|Age Limit as on last date|
|. Minimum age : 18 Years
. Maximum age : 25 Years
. Age Relaxation Applicable as Per Rules.
. OBC – 18- 28 years
. SC/ST – 18- 30 Years
|SSB HC Ministerial Vacancy Details|
|Post Name||category||Total Post|
|SSB Head Constable ( Ministerial )||Defence job||115|
|SSB HC Ministerial Eligibility|
|. Intermediate OR Senior Secondry School Certaificate (10+2) Examination From Recognized Board OR University OR Equivalent.
. English Typing With Minimum Speed of 35 Words Per Minute On Computer; OR
Hindi Typing With Minimum Speed of 30 Words Per Minute On Computer ( 35 Words Per Minute In English OR 30 Words Per Minute In Hindi Corresponding To 10500 KDPH In English / 9000 KDPH In Hindi With Average of 5 Key Depression For Each Word On Computer.
Physical Efficiency and Standard Test Details
|Race||3.2 km in 14 minutes||1.6 km in 8.30 minutes|
|Height ( UR/OBC/SC )||165 CM||155 CM|
|Height ( ST )||162.5 CM||150 CM|
|Chest ( UR/OBC/SC )||77-82 CM||NA|
|Chest ( ST )||76-81 CM||NA|
Written Exam and Skill Test
- Candidates who qualify documentation will appear in Written Exam i.e. Paper-I and either Paper-II or skill test as per details given below:
- Paper-I (duration: 2 hours) :- Paper-I will be of 100 multiple objective type question focusing on General Knowledge, Numerical ability, Quantitative aptitude, General English / General Hindi and General Reasoning carrying 100 marks.
- Paper-II (Descriptive nature of 2 hours duration for Head Constable (Ministerial) : Paper-II for ASI(Steno) & HC(Min) will be a descriptive examination consisting 01 essay writing (25 marks), 01 precis writing (25 marks), 01 letter writing (25 marks) & 01 comprehension (25 marks) and will be conducted to test the writing capability of candidates.
- Note :- Candidates will have choice to answer Essay writing & Letter writing either in English or in Hindi.
- Skill test norms on computer for the post of HC (Min):- Candidates who qualify Paper-I & Paper-II (Descriptive nature) will be called for Skill test for the posts as prescribed for the post of HC(Min.).
- Skill test will be qualifying in nature.
- Final merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the Paper-1 (Common Entrance Test) & Paper-II (Descriptive nature).ee
. IMPORTANT LINK