Infantry School Army Vacancy 2022 |Army Recruitment 2022 |
Infantry School Army Vacancy 2022 , Infantry Invited Offline Application Form The Post Of Group C In Various Post . Those Candidate are Interested In the following Process Infantry Army Vacancy 2022 & Complete The Required Eligibility Criteria Can Read The Full Notification & Apply offline Form 2022 . You Can Apply If you are eligible , Interested Candidate can Read Full Information and Can apply Offline for Infantry School Army Vacancy 2022 .
Indian Army Offline application Form for The Group C In Various Post . In This Vacancy total No Of Post 110 . This vacancy All India Candidate Male & Female can Apply . In This Post We Know All Details Of This Vacancy Like Age Limit , Height , Selection Process , Total no Of Post & Educational Qualification So If you are interested For This vacancy Then Read All details carefully given Below.
Infantry School Army Vacancy & Post Details – :
Total No Of Post – 110
Name Of The Post :
Army : 101 Post
- Lower Division Clerk,
- Stenographer Grade-II
- Civilian Motor Driver (OG),
Infantry School Army Vacancy 2022 Eligibility Criteria :
Army Vacancy Age limit -:
- Candidate Age Should Be Between 18 – 25 years as on Last date .
- Age Relaxation 5 years For SC/ST Candidate & OBC Candidate 3 Years Age Relaxation .
Infantry School Army Vacancy 2022 Education Qualification : –
- Cook – Matriculation or equivalent; and (ii) Must have knowledge of Indian Cooking and proficiency in trade.
- Stenographer Grade-II- (i)12th pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University. (ii)Skill Test Norms:- Dictation : 10 minutes @ 80 w.p.m. Transcription : 50 minutes (Eng), 65 minutes (Hindi) (on computer)
- Lower Division Clerk:- 12th class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University. (ii)English Typing @ 35 words per minute on computer or Hindi typing @ 30 words per minute on computer (35 words per minute and 30 words per minute corresponding to 10500/9000 key depressions per hour on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
Desirable: One year of experience as Ayah in Hospitals or Nursing Homes from an Organization or Institute.
- Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade) – Matriculation. (ii)Must posses the Civilian Driving licence for heavy vehicles and have two years experience of driving such vehicles.
- Translator – 12th pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University (ii) Proficiency in Hindi, Certificate equivalent to Visharad / Bhusan/Kovid (iii) Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized Institution .
- Barber – Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized Board with proficiency in Barber’s trade job. Desirable:- One year’s experience in the trade.
- Draughtsman – Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or Institution and (ii) Diploma in draughtsmanship of a minimum duration of two years from a recognized Institute.
- Artist or Model Maker – Matriculation from a recognized board or Institution : and (ii) Certificate in Drawing from a recognized Institute.
Infantry School Army Vacancy 2022 Pay Scale : –
- Rs 18000/- to 69100 Per Month + Allowance
Infantry School Army 2022 Selection Process -:
- Written Exam
- Trade Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
- Final Merit List
Infantry School Army Vacancy 2022 Application Fee – :
- Gen/OBC – 50/-
- SC/ST/Female : – 0/-
Infantry School Army Vacancy 2022 How to Apply Form – :
Eligible candidate May Apply Online Application At Official website On . Fill the Application Form as per Guidelines Given In The Official Notification . After Successful Submission please take a Print Out of application form Or a write Note Your Details .
Who Can Apply – :
All India candidate Male & Female Candidate Can Apply For This Recruitment .
Application Mode : – Only Offline
Infantry School Army Vacancy 2022 Important Date – :
- Starting Date For submission Of Online application Form : 18/06/2022
- Last Date For Submission Online Application form : 25/07/2022
- Date Of Exam : Notify Soon
Form Apply address –
- The Presiding Officer, Civilian Direct Recruitment ,Application Scrutiny Board, The Infantry School, Mhow (MP) – 453441
- The Infantry School, Belgaum (Karnataka) Station should be addressed to The Presiding Officer, Civilian Direct Recruitment Application Scrutiny Board, Junior Leaders Wing, The Infantry School, Belgaum (Karnataka)
Important Link :-
|Join Telegram Channel||CLICK HERE|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|Official Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Application Form||CLICK HERE|
|This Month All Job Check Link||CLICK HERE|