CISF HC Sports Vacancy 2021 Offline Form @cisf.gov.in
CISF HC Sports Vacancy 2021 Offline Form – : Hello Friends How are You All ? Today we Will Talk About the CISF Head Constable GD Vacancy 2021. In This Post We will Know The Complete Details Of CISF Head Constable GD Recruitment like Height, Age limit, Online Apply Form Date, Total No of Post , Selection Process, Application Fee , & so If you are Interested For This Vacancy then Read All Details Carefully in Below.
Central Industrial Security Force Invite Offline Application Form For The Post of Head Constable GD Under Sports Quota Post . In This Recruitment , Student From All Over India Can Apply Male & Female candidate . Interested Candidate are Advised to Read Full Notification Before apply CISF Head Constable GD Recruitment 2021.
|CISF HC Sports Vacancy 2021 Short Details|
|Recruitment Organization Name||CISF|
|Name Of The Post||Head Constable GD|
|Total No Of Post||249|
|Age Limit||Candidate Minimum Age 18 Years & Maximum 30 Years.|
|Pay Scale||25500 RS / to 81,100 RS/|
|Category||Govts Defense Job|
|Job Location||All India|
|Educational Qualification||12th Pass , 10th Pass , Sports Certificate|
CISF Head Constable GD Vacancy Complete Details.
• Total No of Post – 249
Post Name :-
- Head Constable GD
Who Can Apply :-
- All India Student
- Male & Female Candidate
Apply Mode :-
- Offline Mode
Job Location & Exam Centre
- All India
Application Fee :-
- General/OBC Candidate Application Fee Rs-100/-
- SC/ST/Female Candidate Application Fee RS- 0/-
- Payment Mode –
(a) Crossed Indian Postal Order (IPO) of value of Rs 100/- (Rupees Fifty Only) . The postal order should be issued on or after the date of publication of the advertisement. (b) Candidates belonging SC/ST/OBC/PH and Ex-Serviceme/n EWS are exempted from application fee. (c) The aoolication fee is non- refundable.
Pay Scale : –
- During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs. 25,500/- per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 4 of the Defence Pay Matrix (₹ 25,500- ₹81,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ ₹5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
Age Limit as on Last Date :-
- Candidate age Limit Should be Minimum 18 Years & Maximum 23 Years.
- Age as on 01 August 2021
- Age Relaxation as per Govts Rule.
- Please Read Official Notification for Age Limit Details
|Age Limit Post Wise Details|
|Name Of Post||Age Limit ( As On 01/08/2021 )|
|Head Constable GD||18 to 23 ( The candidate should not have been born, earlier than 02.08.1998 and later than 01.08.2003)|
|Relaxation||Relaxable upto 05 years for SC/ST and upto 03 years for OBC candidates.|
» Physical Test Details – : ( Male )
|General , OBC , ST||167 CM||153 CM|
|ST||160 CM||153 CM|
|Chest||81 – 86 CM||—–|
Educational Qualification : –
- 12th pass from a recognised educational Institution with credit of representing State/ National/ International in games, Sports and Athletics .
- Check Also Official Advertisement for Full Details.
|Only those meritorious sportsmen/sportswomen who fulfill the above eligibility criteria andn have participated in the championships during the period from 01.01.2019 to 31.03.2022 or in last edition of any Tournament / Competition/ Games (as applicable), will be eligible for applying the post.|
|Individual Events – :
Should have represented the country as a member of Senior/Junior International tournament. Or ii) Should have a medal winning performance in Senior / Junior National Games / Championship. Or iii) Should have represented a State or equivalent unit, in National Games/ National Championship in Senior /Junior level. Or iv) Any medal in all India Inter University Championship. Or v) Gold Medal in National School Games/Championship
|Team Events – :
i) Should have represented the country as a member of Senior/Junior International tournament. Or ii) Should have won any medal in the National competition at Senior/Junior level. Or iii) Should have represented in State team or equivalent unit, in National Games/Championship in Senior/Junior level. Or iv) Member of medal winning team in All India Inter-University Championship. Or iv) Gold Medal in National School Games/ Championship. Note: The person should have been the playing member of the team.
Selection Process :-
- Written Exam
- Physical Standard Test ( PST )
- Physical Efficiency Test ( PET )
- Skill Test Or Trade test
- Medical Examination ( DME )
- Document Verification ( DV )
- Final Merit Lis
How to Fill CISF Recruitment 2021 Offline Form – :
- All candidates who submit the Application along with requisite certificates in response to this advertisement by the closing date i.e. 31.03.2022 and time and whose applications are provisionally accepted and found to be in order as per the terms and conditions of this Notification, will be assigned Roll Numbers and issued admit card to appear in the recruitment process i.e. Physical Standard Test (PST), Documentation, Trial Test & Proficiency Test. Subsequently, shortlisted candidates will be issued Admit Cards for the next stages of the examination i.e. Medical Examination. Candidate will have to undergo the following process of recruitment:- .
CISF Application Form Required Documents : –
- Photo & Signature
- Educational Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Sports Certificate
- Cast Certificate
- Aadhar Card or Pan Card
- Mobile No & Email ID
» Important Date For Apply Online Form :-
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application Form :- Available Soon
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application Form :- 31/03/2022
- Exam Date -July – August 2022
» IMPORTANT LINK : –
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|Official Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Apply Form||CLICK HERE|
|Another Job||CLICK HERE|