BSF Constable GD Sports Recruitment Online Apply Form 2021
Border Security Force (BSF ) has Inviting online Application Form for the Recruitment of Constable General duty 269 post for Male/Female under Sports Quota . Those candidate are interested in the Following Recruitments of BSF Constable GD Sports Recruitment 2021 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online For BSF Constable GD.
|. Start Date For Apply Online : – 09/08/2021|
. Last Date For Apply Online : – 22/09/2021
|AGE Limit as on 01/08/2021|
|. Minimum Age : 18 years |
. maximum Age : 23 Years
. For OBC candidate : 18 – 26 Years
. For SC/ST Candidate : 18 – 28 Years
|. No Fee For Apply Online.|
BSF Constable GD Sports Vacancy Details
|Name of Team||Male||Female||Total Post|
|Cross – country||02||02||04|
|BSF Constable GD Sports Eligibility|
|. Matriculation or its equivalent from a Recognized boards.|
. Players Who have participated or Won medals in the various level of competition from 01/09/2021 Will only be considered.
Physical standard Test
. Height : Male = 170 CM and female = 157 CM
. Chest for male candidate : 80 CM
. Weight : Proportionate to heights and age as per medicals standards For male and female candidates.
BSF Constable Sports Eligibility
|Individual event ( International / National )|
|The Sportsperson who have participated or Won medals in any International Sports events recognised by international sports event Recognised by international Olympics Association as a member of the Indian team for last 2 years , or players who have won medal in any national games or Champions recognised by Indian Olympics Association Sports Federation of ( Concerned Sports ) Junior national levels Championship, National School Games , All India Inter university Tournaments championship from 01/09/2019 to 14/09/2019 .|
Team event ( International/National )
in The team Event , Sportsperson who have won any medals in national games / national Championship Both ( junior & Senior ) all India inter university or any Recognised sports meet of Respective federation /association recognised by the Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports or conduct by the india Olympics Association During the Period of times 01/09/2019 till 22/09/2021 while representing state Sports Control Boards, Sports persons should be playing member of the team . However this condition does not apply to medals in Internationals Tournaments.
Pay Scale and other allowances
. Basic pay in Revised Pay Matrix ( As per 7th CPC ) : Level – 3 : Rs 21700 – 69000/- and other allowances admissible to central Government Employee from tie to time under the rule.
. BSF Constable GD sports Selection Process
. Online application mode will be opened w.e.f. 01/08/2021 at 00:01 am and will be closed on 14/09/2021 at 11:59 pm on BSF Recruitment website http://projects.bsf.gov.in/
- Eligible and interested candidate should apply only through BSF Recruitment website http://proiects.bsf.gov.in/ Candidate are advised to fill the application form after reading the instructions carefully. The application must be submitted ONLINE only. No application will be accepted offline, Candidature of the candidate who submitted application offline will be rejected summarily.
- The candidate has to upload copy of certificate or document for sports discipline mentioned at Para 2(a) above on BSF Recruitment Website in support of his/her highest medal/position or highest level of participation in the sports achievement mentioned at Para 4(b) on BSF Recruitment website in their profile created on the http://proiects.bsf.gov.in/ before applying for the post, else his/her online application will be rejected during scrutiny.
Educational Qualification – :
Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board.
Total No Of Vacancy :-
Application are invited from eligible Indian citizen (Male & Female) for filling up 269 vacancies for the Non- Gazetted & Non Ministerial post of Constable(General Duty) in Group “C” on temporary basis likely to be made permanent in Border Security Force against Sports quota as per table at Para 2(a). Application from candidate will be accepted through ON-LINE MODE only. No other mode for submission is allowed. ONLINE APPLICATION MODE WILL BE OPENED W.E.F. 01/08/2021 AT 00:01 AM AND WILL BE CLOSED ON 14/09/2021 AT 11:59 PM.
- A colour blind person shall not be eligible for recruitment. If a person is found to be colour blind at any stage of service career, he/she shall be boarded out as per SHAPE policy in vogue;
- The candidate must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose veins or squint is eyes;
- Must be in good mental and bodily health and free from any medical condition or physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties or a cause of rejection as per the revised Medical Guidelines issued by MHA from time to time.
- (v) Being a secular country, the religious sentiments of our countrymen are to be respected and thus, tattoos depicting religious symbol or figures and the name, as followed in Indian Army are to be permitted. Tattoos marked on traditional sites or the body like inner aspect of forearm but only left forearm, being non saluting limb or dorsum of the hands are to be allowed. Size must be less than % of the particular part (Elbow or Hand) of the body.